NOTE: While I use the Salesforce Connection Manager in this example, the steps will be the same for any TF Connection Manager which has Proxy settings to leverage.
First, we will need Fiddler installed on the machine executing the job/package: https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler
- Open Fiddler
- Select Tools>>Telerik Fiddler Options (Or Tools>>Options depending on what version of Fiddler you have installed)
- Select HTTPS tab
- Check 'Decrypt HTTPS traffic
- Choose '...from all processes' from the drop down
- Select Connections tab
- Confirm Fiddler port is '8888'
- Configure Salesforce Source
- Open connection manager
- Select Proxy tab
- Set Host to localhost
- Set Port to 8888
- Run trace
- In Fiddler, hit F12 to stop data collection from ‘Default Lan’
- Click 'X' above the results window to clear results
- Execute package within Visual Studio
- Exporting results
- Select first item, hold Shift, select last item in results window
- Right-click, select Save>>Selected Sessions>>..in ArchiveZip
- Attach .saz file to this thread and we can import to Fiddler to view.