In order to connect to a Sandbox in Salesforce, the Login URL needs to be changed from the default URL.
On the Advanced Tab of the Salesforce Connection Manager, there is Server URL field. This field is optional, and, if left blank, the connection manager will set Server URL to a default value of:
- NOTE: Default %APIVersion% will be dependent on Task Factory version.
Salesforce requires the following login URL for connecting to sandboxes:
- NOTE: %APIVersion% will need to be replaced with a version of your choice.
- See: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/
There are two ways of setting this url:
1. Select the drop down menu for Server URL and choose a test.salesforce.com URL
2. Manually insert the URL into the Server URL field using your keyboard